- A diplomatist is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday, but never remembers her age. – Robert Frost
- To really enjoy the better things in life, one must first have experienced the things they are better than. – Oscar Homolka
- Love your neighbor; yet pull not down your hedge. – George Herbert
- No one gossips about other people’s secret virtues. – Bertrand Russell
- A secret may be sometimes best kept by keeping the secret of its being a secret.
While at college, my daughter (Christin) began to keep a book of her favorite quotations, and over time it grew. It contains thoughts from the silly to the profound. I enjoyed them and have added some of my own. A few years ago I shared some of them online and several others said they looked forward to them. So, I’m reviving “Christin’s Book of Quotations.”